1. Lavendar Bath Bombs. I plan on making a batch of these this weekend for my kids! They love them, especially when I hide small sponge capsules in the center.
2. Handmade Soaps Wrap a bar up in some cute paper and you have another nice stocking stuffer.
3. Christmas Onesies for your friend that just had a baby.
4. Silhouette Tote Bag for doting grandparents.
5. Put together a Calendar with all your favorite photos from the year, or even a simple mug on the website shutterfly.
Have fun crafting!