I'm so thankful the weekend is here! It's been a long week with training and meetings and I'm ready for the weekend. I haven't been able to go to sleep easily lately, all emotional and freaked out by the Germanwings flight and other tragic news. Hoping I can tonight.
We've started a little routine/tradition at home with homemade pizzas and a movie on Friday night, and I'm honestly so looking forward to it. Tuesdays have become Taco Tuesdays. It makes planning dinners a little easier for the week, and the kids enjoy the routine. Anyone else have a weekly tradition?
This week, we had some resiliency training in our office. We watched this TED talk on stress, and you must watch this one. Really, you must! Just changing the way you view stress can save your life. I was going to write up a whole post on the article, but didn't find the time. Here are a bunch more links you might enjoy:
- Days are long, Years are short.
- This would make a nice hostess gift.
- I'm so intrigued by Finland's planned changes in the way we teach.
- 117 years old, world's oldest person.
- I want to make one of these for Cooper's room. So cute.