June 27, 2014

Friday I'm in Love

Hey everyone! Another week flew by and I didn't post until today. Not sure why, but I can't seem to find my groove. Lately, I haven't had my phone. I locked out the SIM trying the wrong code too many times, and I have this ridiculous fear of calling the phone people to assist me with unlocking it. Meaning, I don't have an easy way of taking and sending myself photos to post blogs with until I make the call and fix it.

I must say, it has been really nice not having my phone. At first it was odd and a little annoying when I'd run out to do an errand and want to make sure there wasn't anything else I needed by texting Frank. But, the positives outweigh the negatives. Time with my kids is not interrupted by phone calls, texts or dings from my e-mail. I'm actually feeling more focused and planning ahead. So, my enjoyment of this rediscovered slower paced life is also playing into my weird procrastination with making the call to fix it.

Any others out there who hate and avoid calling companies (like insurance, banks, phone companies, etc)? I wait and wait until days or weeks have sometimes passed with a problem, when all I need to do is make a simple phone call to fix the issue. Why do I do this!

Anyhow, hoping for a future month with less procrastinating. Maybe by Monday I'll actually have a phone that rings. But, can't promise you I'll have it with me...

Links for the weekend to check out:


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!