June 20, 2014

Friday I'm in Love


Friday is here! Any exciting plans for the weekend? I feel like we're about 30 times busier in the summertime than winter, and its getting hard to fit everything in. Climbing, Kinderfests, dinner with friends, baking for bake sales, and hopefully getting around to cleaning my disaster of a house.

I've raided Frank's instagram account today and found this awesome photo of Lily captioned "Watch out Sharapova". Put a big smile on my face. I have an awful hard time using Instagram. Anyone else? I don't have an Apple computer and you can barely do anything with Instagram via anything other than apple. Sigh. At least I can look at other people's accounts and admire their photos.

Here are my favorite finds this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!