What you need:
- 1 Large Sweet Potato for a family of 4
- Salt and Pepper (or a Season All mix)
- Garlic Herb Seasonings
- 1/4 stick of melted butter or olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 425 Farenheit.
2. Peel the sweet potato, then slice into fries. I use a Mandolin to get mine nice and skinny.
3. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Or, pour olive oil in a small bowl.
4. Place the potatoes on a cookie sheet with sides, or I use my rectangular pyrex dish. Brush the potatoes evenly with the melted butter or olive oil.
5. Season with spices. You can make it spicy by adding cayenne pepper, but I try to keep it tame for my kids.
6. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. If you like crunchier fries, leave in another 15 minutes.
Alternative Sweet Recipe: Instead of the spices above season the fries with cinnamon and a dash of brown sugar.