April 25, 2014

Friday I'm in Love

Hey everyone! I'm a bit behind on posting the last two weeks. Hoping to find time to craft and blog and breathe again. Honestly, I have no idea where the days go! Time to slow down again and embrace the power of slow.

Easter weekend was beautiful here and so much fun for the kids. I hid their Easter Baskets and made scavenger hunt clues (a tradition from my family childhood), and Frank hid eggs outside while they ate breakfast. It was so much fun seeing them so excited finding the eggs! 

 
 We also found time to climb outside and play at a park with the kids in the sun. So nice to have warm days again and green all around. Everything has budded and is blooming. Love it.

This weekend, we will climb and take the kids to a kinderfest on post I hope. Last year I won a hotel/BMW rental at the event! Hope I'm lucky again. What are your plans this weekend? Anyone gardening yet? I've been told to wait until after May 1st, but I went ahead and bought some flowers this week. Yeah, I'm asking for it .... Living on the wild side!

Here are some fun finds from this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!