April 4, 2014

Friday I'm in Love


Woohoo! Friday at last. What is everyone up to this weekend? Saturday, we'll head out climbing in the Frankenjura. Hopefully get Frank back on his project (a crazy hard climb called Boiling Point) and picnic in the woods. Sunday, I'm heading in the evening to Kaiserslautern for training. One whole week! I am actually really stressing about it. A whole week without the kids! I have never left them for more than 2 nights, so feeling a bit sad and worried about it. Going to prep some meals this weekend in advance to help Frank out who will be quite busy working full time and doing the whole parenting thing alone.

Some fun finds from this week:
  • I'm wearing these shoes every day this spring. 
 Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!