October 18, 2013

Friday I'm in Love

So happy it is Friday! This week has been a nice short one, and I'm almost caught up now on laundry and groceries and the unpacking process thankfully.

Almost ready to write about our vacation to Italy, but still one more camera to finish uploading pictures from. We took a lot this time. I  recently took an online photography class offered by Ashley Ann Photography and am so thankful I did. I highly recommend the course if you're wanting to know how to use your DSLR to capture great photos. Plus, the course got me all psyched to keep the camera out and use it every day,  to simply capture our every day moments.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip. It's not of any fancy sights we saw, the delicious foods we ate, the limestone climbing or the gorgeous scenery we saw. It tells the a simple story. Capturing one of the many sweet every day moments we had. Capturing well spent time with our little ones. A handsome daddy keeping the shower water out of his baby girl's eyes while playing outside before dinner. Melt my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!