May 28, 2013

A Peasant Dress for Lily

 

Hello everyone! 

Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend. My in-laws arrived Saturday and we spent Sunday at the climbing gym and Monday at the indoor swimming pool/spa and ate dinner out. The weather is atrocious, but we're headed for sun in Spain in just a few days! Can't wait. 
Yes, another dress! I can't stop... The picture above is of Lily wearing a peasant dress I made the other night from a tutorial on Pretty Prudent. You can make it long sleeve or 3/4 sleeve. I attempted to make 3/4 sleeves, but apparently Lily has longer arms than I thought and is taller than I thought. The tutorial shows how to sew the dress for a size 2, but I took a few inches off and now I think I should have left the length! I still think it looks precious on her and can't wait to make a few more. I got the fabric on www.fabricworm.com  and LOVE it. This dress has been about the easiest of all the tutorials I have tried so far. 

PS: I found this great Greek Yogurt substitute chart below that I can't wait to try out on some favorite recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!