March 22, 2013

Agrarian Dreams

Have you all checked out  Williams Sonoma Agrarian online store? I'm in love with everything on the site! Right now urban chickens are all the rage and I think it is wonderful!
Source: Williams Sonoma Chicken Coops!
Check out my favorite blog Under the Sycamore. She bought some baby chicks and the pictures are priceless.

Wish we could buy some chicks for Easter and build a coop in our yard. hmmm. Thing is, we likely move in less than two years, so it might not be the best idea. I want to make my own chicken coop! What a fun business.  Cheese making kits, beer kits, lip balm kits, and awesome garden goodies. Wish I could start something up like this!

I have broccoli, carrots, strawberries, tomatoes, peppers, basil and a few other things already about 4 inches high growing inside little seedling starters in my hallway window. Hoping for a warm weekend so I can get these babies planted in the greenhouse in our yard. Otherwise, I might just have to pot them before they run out of soil/space.

Any of you all have urban chickens or want to get some? Any of you all green thumbs? I try to be, but I'm not so great yet. Learning by trial and error. Last year, my pumpkins only grew to the size of tennis balls and I had about 10,000 too many tomatoes hoarding the greenhouse.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!