November 6, 2015

Friday I'm in Love


Hello friends! I'm still around, just never finding a way to get on and blog these days. What are your plans for the weekend? This weekend, we'll be going to the house of our friends for dinner one night (they just moved in this week), and hopefully climbing outside the whole day Sunday. Guess it all depends on the weather.

In other news, Cooper is about to lose his very first tooth. One on the bottom. I feel like I need to take a zillion photos this weekend before that tooth falls out! I never want to forget his adorable spacey toothed smile from this age. In this photo above I asked him to give me a big toothy grin. 

Friday Fun Links:
What are your random turn ons?
I loved this book so much!
Oh Yum! A coworker brought in a ton of apples, so I'd love to make this pie.
Love this IKEA Christmas Ad. Made me teary. Watch it.
An interesting read about the AI revolution.
A cool makeup commercial.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!