December 6, 2013

Flashback Friday


Wow! Can the week already be over! Been flying by this week because of so much to do at work, home, and a sick boy home for the day. I haven't had a chance to post about Berlin, but the first picture above is one I took of Frank playing with Lily in the park in Berlin. Total flashback to 2009, when Cooper was just about one, and my photographer friend Tina, owner of Vrai Photo, met up with us in Red River Gorge, Kentucky to take some awesome family shots. Makes me want to try and replicate some more photos and hang them side by side. So cute. Don't they look a lot alike?


My handsome husband Frank while checking out the Berlin wall remnants
Looking forward to this weekend. I'm headed to a crafting party with friends and kids tomorrow as well as a Christmas party in the evening and lots of climbing planned for Sunday.  Love this time of year for the social aspect, not so much the dark/cold aspect.

As always, some fun links for you to check out:

  • This is the craft I'm bringing the supplies to make for tomorrow. I printed lots of holiday quotes for our version.
  • I love the gift ideas being posted on A Cup of Jo this month!
  •  I made this slow roast chicken dinner last night and boy was it good!
  • Can't wait to make these Homemade Marshmallows as gifts with Hot Cocoa that don't contain corn syrup or sugar!
  • A cute Shift Dress I plan on sewing from this pattern for Lily.
  • I seriously love this "chalkboard" packaging! I want to wrap all my gifts like this!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!