June 18, 2013

Tuesday Transformation - Ice

I know summer isn't for a few more days, but the temperatures have reach the 90s over here this week! Crazy hot when we're so used to the 60s and do not have air conditioning at home or work. In an effort to beat the heat, aside from swimming, I've been looking up activities to do with ice. Here are a few fun ideas I can't wait to try!

1. Ice Chalk. I have done the sidewalk chalk paint at least 15 times, so this will be a fun twist.
Source: Reading Confetti
2. Ice Breaking Game. I might hide dinosaurs since I don't have many superheros.
Source: I am Momma - Hear Me Roar
3. Ice Boats. Cooper is going to love doing this I think!
Source: Reading Confetti
4. Lemonade Raspberry Ice Cubes to flavor your drink. Yum!
Source: Whole Living
5. Freeze Fresh Herbs in Olive Oil Ice Cubes for preparing quick dinners later. Can't wait to do this with all my herbs!

Source: The Hungry Mouse
How about you all? What are you doing this summer to beat the heat? Any fun ideas? If so, please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!