June 21, 2013

Friday I'm in Love

This week flew by. Not sure why. Maybe its because we kept so busy playing outside in this hot weather! It cooled down 25 degrees last night, which means we had a HUGE storm as the cold front hit. Massive hailstorm. I was driving home in it and was terrified my windshield was going to crack. See the picture below my friend took that shows the size of the hail.

She loves cuddling with Maya
Massive Hail
This week there were so many interesting posts to check out that I have to share:

Tonight we're going to try out these fish tacos for dinner. Hope the kids like it.

This post from Delia Creates with her spin on outfits from Napoleon Dynamite gave me a really good laugh. 

We've acted out books we love before  but I really want to do this Bear Hunt! So cute and creative.

I want to hold a summer party, and this obstacle course idea for the kids would be so much fun!

As far as sewing, I plan on trying to make a pair of shorts for both Cooper and Lily from this blog.

Planning to make a fruit canvas with Cooper this weekend or make 4th of July Tye Dye Shirts!

A cousins week tradition! Now this is something I really want to do with my sisters!

And how fun to organize/be a part of an Epic Playdate like this! Could be a part of the cousins week...

Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!