January 24, 2013

Wall Inspiration

Ever since taking down the Christmas decorations, my living room seems so bare! And Cooper's walls are so empty. I really want to decorate the walls and have found so much inspiration on the web, it is difficult to decide what to do! Here are a few walls and items I love:

Land of Nod Clothes Tree

I love the Chalkboard framed wall! What a fantastic idea.

I want to make a few signs like these for Cooper's room

Found this on Restoration Hardware. I think it would be great even in our living room using old wood scraps.

Pottery Barn Kids. I tried to replicate this in Cooper's room, and the tape didn't hold :(
Land Of Nod again. I want to make one of these with paper mache. Frank isn't a fan. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!