January 11, 2013

Sweater Pants

Well, I didn't get around to making many sweater projects during the holidays, but I am making up for it now. I went through my clothes the other day tossing a ton into a recycle pile, including several sweaters that are either too small for me, too itchy so I don't wear them, or stained/holed too badly to wear anymore. I came across a tutorial for making baby sweater pants at Prudent Baby courteous of Gina from the Daily B. Perfect. I made two pairs this week because they are so easy and so cute! You simply cut off the arms of the sweater and sew them together! I need to find a big enough sweater to make some for my 4 year old son. A size small sweater works perfectly for making my 10 month daughter a pair. Sorry for the grainy photos. iPhone pictures at night.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!