August 17, 2012

Baby Shower Theme Planning

We have friends Mike and Kumi who are expecting their first at the end of October! When I saw Kumi last weekend at a party, I had to ask if anyone was planning her a shower yet.... Nobody had offered yet! I was so hoping I could plan out a shower for her! Yeah! They know they are having a girl, and she said she is doing some animals for the nursery theme, but I will see if I can get more specifics and plan a date. But for now, I am looking for inspiration, and have found an overload of amazing ideas! Check out the nesting inspiration, and help me narrow this down!

I already know for sure I want to do freezer paper stenciling on onesies. Now to pick out the stencils. I love the idea of nursery rhymes like these from the blog Happy Together. How adorable! Each guest can make one. I might have to order fabric paints. I have acrylic and a medium, but fabric paints would be easier and better it sounds like. Here are the ones she made below.


Now for a theme. There are just so many amazing ones out there. The Storybook/Nursery Rhyme one would work well. Look at these ideas!

StoryBook Theme Baby Shower from Kojo Designs
I love so many of these books. But this shower for the Pat the Bunny Book is so incredibly adorable! I love that book by the way!

Pat the Bunny Baby Shower by The Smith Family
French Cafe Themed Baby Shower from Kojo Designs

Ah, mais oui! A French Cafe Theme. Love this. Although, not a real reason to go with this theme for Kumi and Mike, but I still think its great.

And another 2 from Kojo Designs that are incredible.

Elephants on Parade Neutral Baby Shower Theme from Kojo Designs

Retro Garden Theme from Kojo Designs

You must check out the details on the links! She really goes all out! If only I was so creative!

And I am definetly going to do one of these awesome guest book thumbprint picture frame ideas below

Mommy to Be Thumbprint Guestbook
I love the ones with the balloon fingerprints too. I'll add some more baby shower iinspiration this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!