July 28, 2012

Butterfly Picture Knock Off

I love Pottery Barn. I wish I could have SO many things in the catalogue and that my house would look like the pictures. But, they are too expensive! I have a few pages dog eared of things I want to try and make. Here is my first attempt. This is a butterfly picture frame they have in the kids catalogue. So cute! I didn't take great pictures because I used my phone, but once I have it in my nursery room, I'll take more. I used scrapbooking paper to punch out the butterflies with a Martha Stewart puncher and used glue dots to attach them to the frame. The frame was black, but I painted it white. I need a better paint, and once I get my annie sloan paints, I want to paint over the frame again in Old White.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!