July 31, 2012

Pottery Barn Inspiration for my walls!

I got the new Pottery Barn catalogues in the mail and am dying to try to make some of the wall art for the house! My walls are still pretty bare and think these are great ideas. I still have to repaint the butterfly frame white and I just ordered Annie Sloan chalk paint!!! I am so excited I can hardly wait for it to come! I want to paint an old trunk, an old chest I got from a thrift store, a dresser I just bought at a hotel sale on base for $10, another old dresser I have, and a few other pieces and frames. Many posts to come with before and after shots. I will also use my good camera from now on I have decided. Just not as easy as the iPhone, but so worth it for quality. Let me see if you try any of these ideas too. I might add a tutorial on here if one works out really well. I'll also let you know my costs vs the PB costs.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!