Hello! Friday at last, and it's a three day weekend! What are your plans? Anyone taking trips?
We've decided to hit the road after work today and head to the Stuttgart area for sightseeing, shopping, climbing (of course), and a pumpkin festival! Every year, thousands of visitors go to Ludwigsburg for a pumpkin festival where statues and scenes all around the castle gardens are made using thousands of gourds. You can buy/eat pumpkin beers, soups, jellies, jams, candy, and everything in between. I'm excited. This will be our first time and the theme this year is Royal Pumpkins. Should be interesting.
And here are this week's interesting finds:
- A good article "Modern Love - Those aren't fighting words, dear"
- Her story is just so sad. I can't imagine a choice more difficult.
- I love this kitchen remodel.
- Yum! Pumpkin Spice French Toast
- And this fall salad! Oh man does that sound good.
- Love these easy couple costume ideas and this family costume idea