April 29, 2014

Monogram Chevron Canvas Art

Yeah! My mom lands today and is hopping on a train heading my way right now. Hoping to get into the crafting mode together and sew again. I haven't used my sewing machine in ages I feel like. With all the home decorating my mom has been doing, she did this fun little project for about $5! A nice monogram canvas chevron door sign for her kitchen. Isn't it cute?

Monogram Chevron Canvas Art

To make one, all you need is:
  • Canvas from Hobby Lobby or Michael's
  • Monogram Letter from a Craft Store
  • Paint
  • Cute Fabric
  • Ribbon, or String to hang the sign
  • Glue or Staples 
1. First paint your monogram whatever color you want using acrylic paint.
2. Cut your fabric to fit the canvas, and either staple to the backside of the canvas, or use your hot glue gun.
3. Tie a bow with extra fabric and staple or glue to the top of the canvas.
4. Glue the monogram letter onto your canvas, and voila! Hang it up for all to see :)



Looks just perfect hanging from that rooster, and love that chevron fabric! Might have to make one of these tonight for my house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!