March 26, 2014

The best part of spring.

We flew kites this weekend and I'd forgotten just how much fun it is! Cooper ran as fast as he could and actually got the hang of it!  Shame on me though, no pictures from our outing. I like the good ol plain diamond shaped kites the best. They simply seem to fly the best. We tried our hand at a fancy schmancy one shaped a bit like a pentagon, but it kept wanting to nose dive and apparently needed a stronger, steadier wind. Highly recommend kite flying for a family picnic or park day :)
Source


PS. While perusing Pinterest yesterday, I saw the cutest fabric covered vases posted on I heart Nap Time and had to make a few myself! I am quite pleased and Cooper had so much fun painting and gluing them with me.  Although, I accidentally put the fabric the wrong direction for the green one...



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!