March 14, 2014

Friday I'm in Love

No matter how grumpy I might be feeling or tired or stressed, if I simply go outside and take a little hike, play in the garden, all is good again in the world. I love that. Pretty magical.

All week, the sun has been shining. All week, when we pick up the kids, we play outside at the park by Cooper's school. Though full of swings, slides, merry go rounds and more, the kids prefer to play on a big, steep hill. There they roll down in the grass, dig in the dirt, and pretend to make me gourmet meals out of grass and daises. All week, at these times, life is good. I'm thinking about making a grassy hill in the middle of my living room for all the other moments of the day.

This weekend though, the rain is coming and temperatures are dropping tonight. So no park and climbing foreseeable. Indoor gyms and swimming I think will make their way into our days. How about you all? Any fun trips planned? Craving a camping trip in the near future.

Some fun stuff for you to enjoy:
Seriously? Please pick us! Opportunity of a lifetime eh?
Ikes! Seeing more and more articles and research on kids and technology and the negative outcomes.
You can help experts solve the mystery of what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
Just found Google Trends and it is fascinating. 

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!