July 16, 2013

Tuesday Transformation - Jars

Lately, we've been going through a lot of peanut butter, jelly, and salsa jars. I keep them all. I am running out of room on top of my fridge to store any more! So, I had to look up some projects for my jars. Right now, I have been using quite a few for starting vegetables and plants in, as well as several to hold paint water. Here are some more ideas I want to try. I figure I can use any jars I have really.

1. Mason Jar Chandelier

Source: Etsy Seller BootsNGus
2. Mason Jar Soap Dispenser

Source: Country Living
3. Cute Drink holders
Source: Seed Peoples Market

4. Painted Jars for flowers. Plain jars work well as vases as well, but I love the painted look.

Source: Designitgirlblog
5. Recipe Mixes like these Cookie Mix Jars. I'll be doing this for Christmas.

6. Candle Jars like these on Esty Seller Fresh Country Candles

 7. An outdoor Chandelier like this one on Etsy Seller ReconsiderIt's Page.


So many cute ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!