Yesterday after work I took the kids to the main park in town. We go there a lot. The kids love to feed the ducks and swans. This time there was a mean black swan who wouldn't let the baby ducklings or any duck near the bread. Cooper called him selfish, and I agreed. I can't get over the words he knows and says now. Not that selfish is a big deal word, but it still takes me for surprise hearing him analyze the world around him so well. However, lately instead of having discussions or him doing as I say when I ask, he'll argue. It starts at age 4? Oh my. We have a wild future ahead of us.
- Next time instead of S'Mores on the campfire, I'm trying these!
- I want to buy this book for crafts to do with the kids.
- I don't know why but this blog really makes me laugh. The whole premise of it is ridiculous...
- A nice guide to a zero waste home.
- I could literally spend hours watching these live cameras. This one is of bears eating salmon!