December 4, 2012

Lofthouse Sugar Cookies

Anyone shop at Krogers? If so, have you tried their Lofthouse cookies? They are amazing and addicting and terrible for you, yes I know, but soooo good.  My sugar cookies NEVER would turn out so soft and delicious like those, as much as I tried.  Until, I accidentally mixed my recipes from 2 cookbooks for Roll Cookies and Sugar Cookies this week! These cookies are awesome!  My son Cooper made these with me and loved rolling the dough and cutting the shapes and icing/sprinkling. I used a Cream Cheese frosting because I like it better than normal frosting.


Frank had to test out the cookies right away and I had fun testing out our new Canon Powershot Fish Eye Effect. Pretty fun!


And, at last, here is the recipe. You won't be dissapointed. Try them!


2 comments:

  1. Yum - the cookies and photos look great!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us! Pinning now :)
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!