November 29, 2012

Curtain Trim Project

 I'm posting for my mom today because she sent me these pictures of her curtain redo this week. I think it looks great! While she was here in September visiting, we bought curtains from IKEA for my room, and talked about stenciling on a trim or sewing on a trim or even painting on a trim to jazz them up. I STILL have not touched them. Although, I have worked on other projects. I still have about 3 unfinished. This blog has definitely pushed me to "create" more than I used to which is great but it is also bad because I have so many things I want to do and each one distracts me more than the last.

Anyhow, mom has not embraced the blogging world yet and is a little technically challenged. Yes, mom, I'm sorry, but we all know it's true. I'll have to create a Blogging 101 for you I suppose so you'll post more often! However, you are the greatest encourager I know and thank you for always being excited about everything I tell you, send you, show you, etc. Hope I can encourage/praise my kids as much as you have encouraged us all our lives.

Before

 Trim

After

Great job!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely trim on those curtains!
    Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your Christmas tote on my round tuit post this week!
    Round Tuit 130
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!